Hello all you beautiful people,
How are you this fine Tuesday? It’s “holiday” season here in the sunny isles of Sri Lanka and haven’t been able to get much work done sadly. What’s worse is that the holiday season is not celebrated world over, hence it becomes difficult to you know co-ordinate and shiz.
Here are what I am thankful for this week:
- Family: It just got bigger starting last Friday, tsk. Will post more about it soon!
- Game of Thrones: I know this is random and a bit nonsensical buuut, you have no ruddy idea how excited I am for this series. I’ve been waiting all year round for this and it’s finally here 🙂 Hoozah.
- Friends: I clearly have gotten my hierarchy of priorities wrong but meh, who cares. It’s GoT season time and they know that nothing matters more than this. Teehee. All said and done however, I am truly grateful for the bestest of friends I have.
- Healthy living: Haven’t been doing as much yoga as I should be, but I have been eating relatively healthy yes and quite happy about it.
- Life in General: It may now seem as though I have run out of things to be thankful about but I realised how thankful I should be for twenty-something years of life. Belonging to a country that survived a war and in a region where poverty, drunk driving accidents and rapes are normal news items, I am thankful for everyone and everything that have been a part and continues to be in my life so far.