Hello beautiful people!
It’s been a while since I wrote here. There is a lot I’ve been wanting to write about and there are a few of them sitting in drafts, yes! Excites excites.
Here are the five main things I am thankful for this week:
- Family: I think this will be consistent in all of these posts because who isn’t thankful for family?
- Material wealth: I am not pulling a vain stunt over here, but I am truly grateful for all the things I have achieved in life in terms of material. It has also increasingly made me realise that no amount of money or pay hikes can buy happiness.
- Being single: 😉 I had a blast on Valentine’s Day with lots and lots of food and very nice company. No qualms whatsoever. #blessed #tsk
- Writing letters: I wrote letters with Letter Earthlings on Sunday February 15, 2015. I also wanted to post a hug along with every letter I wrote.
I will write a detailed post about this sometime this week.You can read about it here.
- Music: Like yoga, discovering music has contributed positively towards being patient with a lot of things that require a great deal of patience. Very clichéd and unoriginal I know but did someone say K-Pop? 😉
What are you thankful for this week?